Discuss Periodic one of them. i hate my job some times !!!! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

the shower cable is 4mm very old stranded cable and the earth wire well its connected some where certainly not to the gas or water bit unsure where its connected , and you are right it has had some work done to it central heating installed and the shower put in less than 6 months ago , because the installation was in such a poor condition i didnt delve into it to much but what i do know is the is no circuit in the board for the shower and it appears to be an old immersion heater supply with a 20 amp pull switch ,

UPDATE

The house is to be rewired starting on tueday next week quote accepted , its not an easy one occupied house so need to leave some electricity , but when i walk in on tuesday the supply will be cut and new supplies installed , if i come accross any more dodgy pics i will post on here once i start

cANT You do it surface mount to save her money and agro, i doubt she cares if its surface mounted,

ill be honest with you i hate trunking with a passion trunking is great in schools and offices yes i know they do nice trunking these days but you cant beat flush installs , and i dont think that is a option here her house is imaculate oh and i forgot to mention its a grade 2 listed building too , gets better eh lol

ill be honest with you i hate trunking with a passion trunking is great in schools and offices yes i know they do nice trunking these days but you cant beat flush installs , and i dont think that is a option here her house is imaculate oh and i forgot to mention its a grade 2 listed building too , gets better eh lol

Oh blimely mate are you having the antiquity police guiding your every step mate .............................nice work Nick ............sure the old girl will be well pleased with the job once you get finished.

Knowing your luck mate she'll be baking all over the weekend for you .....................:D

sounds like a henley block into a new CU for a few lights and sockets for her to use while the rest is sorted and the relevant calls are made as suggested by jason.

Reply to Periodic one of them. i hate my job some times !!!! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net