Discuss Sanyo 235w/240w 16 panel kit? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

powervan

Ok i no u will all be looking thinking yes please!!!!!!!!!!! But i want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!anyone got a full kit? Scaffold up today!!!! Supplier said (they cant get it) havnt told client yet!!!!!!!!! £500 down all ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any ideas???????????????

Sorry should have said 16 Panels- I can supply a fixing kit with it (click-fit) and possibly and inverter- let me know if your still interested

well i need a sanyo kit! if not 235w then 215w will do but it must have all FIXINGS ! never used click fit but i dont care as long as i can get job completed!! pm me details and expected delivery!inverta not issue but if u want to supply the lot let me no ££!PM me

Reply to Sanyo 235w/240w 16 panel kit? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

About 15 years ago, after having had a modern consumer unit fitted, and prompted by our electrician, I asked my then energy supplier (Tonik) if...
Replies
Views
I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views
OK so while installing some cameras and aerials for a friend at their pub, I noticed some causes for concern... It was refurbed last year before...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Im new here and desperate for some help, I have posted this on multiple mini forums and the car has also been to multiple garages and an...
Replies
Views
M
When I started looking I was all set up to go with a company who was offering 250W Sanyo x 16 and 4000TL for £12,000. 10 year insurance backed...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock