Discuss security cameras on android phones in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
currently got cameras in our yard, which I can look at via computer in office or on phone / tablet when at home. its android system using an app called finger cms. this I ok but cant rewind quickly when wtching the thieving bast##ds, is there a better app that lets you rewind / fast forward any quicker. or is it the fact that my work internt speed is only 2 and at home only 0.8

Agree with Dillb it would be like coming home and catching mike Tyson servicing the wife, not a lot you could do except maybe tuck him in.

There was a bloke near me who thought he knew it all,I put cameras and an alarm on his house and yard in the yard was a very expensive touring caravan,so I wanted a contact on the main gates however he said it was pointless.One day along came a pair of pikey thieves and entered the yard while he was at work,they spent a good half hour cutting the locks off the van before towing it away,all captured in glorious hd colour,now if only he'd listened and had that contact on the gate he'd still have his caravan.The best bit was it took ages for the insurance to pay out as they thought it was a bit iffy as he'd had one pinched some months before,hence the security,it was like fort knox,16 camera's alarm linked to dialler that rang his works and his mobile,yet for the sake of one contact it all fell down.

Apart from using Android as a viewer....you should have the sods on the dvr hard drive...?...why not use that, and make copies for the local plods

Reply to security cameras on android phones in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I spent some time putting together a security app to alert me each time the van doors are opened. I part built the commands utilizing the...
Replies
Views
Thought this might be of interest and use to anyone looking to undertake the various short training courses. So here is my recent experience -...
Replies
Views
C
I tried to put the review below on Google Play, but had to reduce the words considerably. I would appreciate experiences/observations regarding...
Replies
Views
compmad1
C
If you visit the forum on your mobile phone you'll be happy to hear this news. For some time we've used software for Apple iPhones, iPods, and...
Replies
Views
fuzzydunlop
F
B
Many individuals ask how to become a 'qualified' electrician (as I once did). But they should really be asking how to become a 'competent'...
Replies
Views
Kenge
K

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock