Discuss Why would spike lights trip an MCB as if a dead short is present ? in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

We’ve all been there mate.

I left my competent apprentices to feed the SWA in the ground works trenches.

The wholesaler arrived late and the guys fed 2.5 SWA, rather than the 10mm swa required.!!!!

As it was within Copex it wasn’t a re-dig.

But I still lost a day! And the cost of Labour.

Wholesaler didn’t charge for the 2.5 which we were able to put in the store…

HaHo 😩
If answering, or replying to a dated message. Is as you stated “Tad bad forum etiquette”.

Then, Why, is this old message still on this site.

There may be someone out there that has the same problem or issue, and may benefit from my and others comments.??

If I’m guilty of ‘Tad bad forum Etiquette’,
Would you kind enough to inform me, and others of the time/date limitations to which a response can be answered.

I welcome your reply.

Regards
Just select ‘What’s New’, loads to comment on there. I’ve spouted off since 2011, but I think things, technically and BS7671 have changed since then. Or do you still want to talk about the War.

Just select ‘What’s New’, loads to comment on there. I’ve spouted off since 2011, but I think things, technically and BS7671 have changed since then. Or do you still want to talk about the War.
Many thanks Midwest,
For an informative TxT. If you hadn’t have told me I wouldn’t have known.

I certainly don’t want to talk about the War, as I served my stint, and now seem to be arguing the rights and wrongs about using ferrules….
😁

Reply to Why would spike lights trip an MCB as if a dead short is present ? in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net