Questions and electrical advice in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals - Electrician Training Courses. Electrical Courses and Qualifications..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

M
Phoned the JIB today to get my card as most places now seem to be asking for it. Told them I was self employed and had 2330 2 & 3 under my belt...
Replies
Views
P
J
Hi all, When I do any qualifications I would hope that they are recognised overseas in case that dream comes true and I end up responsible for all...
Replies
Views
J
S
I have 1 year left to serve in the Army, and I have just finished year 1 of C&G 2330 and start year 2 in September at College. The Army will pay...
Replies
Views
seanthereg
S
G
If while doing your 2391 PIR test would doing an EFLI ZS at furthest point (R1+R2) on a live open accessory be an automatic fail for working on...
Replies
Views
zupos40
Z
J
Hi all, Has anyone done the Part P LOGIC Course at Central Trade Skills in Bromsgrove? I am thinking about doing the Foundation 5 day and the Part...
Replies
Views
J
I
What is the proper name for the meter for PSCC and PEFC readings, is it PSC tester?
Replies
Views
securityvillage
S
hi all some advice please ive been told that if u have the 2330 level 2 & 3 u only need to do the 17 edtion up grade is it true? and does the 17...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Is there a preference over EAL to Logic as no one had heard of LOGIC at NICEIC until I spoke to a manager who agreed it was recognised but...
Replies
Views
J
Hello all... Here is my problem! I'll give you a little bit of background first, sorry if it gets waffly! I came into the electrical industry...
Replies
Views
T
Hey guys, i'm just studying for the 2391 theory next thurs and have a question: State three reasons for the use of a 20mA RCD i'm not entirely...
Replies
Views
tighec2
T
S
Hi all I have recently completed level 3 2330 succesfully. I also have level2 and 17th edition regs passed. In September I am hoping to do 2391...
Replies
Views
P
K
I have been sending letters out for an apprenticeship for an electrician to about 15-20 companies and i have had no luck so far with only 2...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, im new and am coming to the end of my 2nd year. Have got the 204 left and 205. The 205 im not so worried about, but on the 204 with...
Replies
Views
hammond
H
I
Hi All Call me thick and poke me in the eye, I know this but for some reason can not drag the answer from the depths of my BRAIN. how do I...
Replies
Views
iceman
I
M
This is my 1st post, so please excuse me if this has come up before! If anyone can shed some light on this area for me I would be very grateful...
Replies
Views
mmax6870
M
H
Hello, Im 28 and completed my 2360 pt1 about 9 years ago. I have been working in television since and now i want to complete my qualification. I...
Replies
Views
hhaveland
H
R
Hi, I am hoping to get some advise about qualifications, basicly I work occasionaly for a company that contracts to repair and maintain industrial...
Replies
Views
ajelec10
A
M
hi everyone just after some advice i am just about to complete my third year as an apprentice and have just been told i am being made redundant...
Replies
Views
mossy1000
M
G
When i leave school i am going to college to learn electrics, but i also wanna become an apprentice, i live in cambridgeshire, im in year 10 at...
Replies
Views
George.
G
I
Hi, Any suggestions please: State what, in addition to compliance with BS7671:2008 , the designer must ensure when carrying out an alteration or...
Replies
Views
bomdiddly
B
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock