Discuss Advice on V Phase Voltage Optimisation Units in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have noticed this thread meandering along for a while

We have the op who is besoted with this device, proclaimning all sorts of devastation if it isn't fitted
Then we have the experienced opinions of members who have debated this contraption on quite a few occasions

The op is either never open to a reasoned opinion ( because his own opinion is so fixed,) or he has a duty to promote this product because of personal involvement with this trash

I have to admit that a piece of trash equipment has never generated publicity over such a long period as this particlar piece of trash
So well done to the manufacturers on the success of promoting something akin to ice to the Eskimos

I’ve come to the concussion our OP hasn’t a clue what he’s on with. ¼ hour to set up? It takes longer to watch the promo video.

Roll on death, it will less painful than reading the rubbish in this thread.

I’ve come to the concussion our OP hasn’t a clue what he’s on with. ¼ hour to set up? It takes longer to watch the promo video.

Roll on death, it will less painful than reading the rubbish in this thread.

Lol still not a solution, not one. I've been polite and tried to reason my idea of solving my issue.. I don't mind as I understand I've lots of fellow sparks who are exactly the same. Ill not be rushing back using these forums again, I only came on to put forward my problem and idea with this device.

Cheers rednecks

still not fitted it, looked at instruction manual though it is a bit **** it can only handle 8amps continuous. Still a 15min job plus tea and biscuits exactly how I imagined if even easier 50amp MCB feeding unit in 10mm then back feeding my second RCD in cu with a couple of circuits to re-arrange to feed single rcbos

29 posts over 2 days and it takes 15 mins to fit I would of thought you would be telling us how much equipment you had saved from destruction by now. The reality is it will take you more than 15 mins to get your tools out and pack them away and you have doubts about the Vphase otherwise you would not be trawling this forum for some vindication that it works, it has taken you 2 days to read the instructions and find out what you were told after your first few posts that it takes damn all load before it goes into bypass and therefore not offer the protection you perceived from the manufacturers hype

If you are so confident of installing this in 15 mins post an unedited video on youtube and put a link to it on here for all to see. I'm sure if a 15 minute install was possible the manufacturer would use it as a selling point.

If you want to read what others think try this link to a thread on the IET forum

Lol still not a solution, not one. I've been polite and tried to reason my idea of solving my issue.. I don't mind as I understand I've lots of fellow sparks who are exactly the same. Ill not be rushing back using these forums again, I only came on to put forward my problem and idea with this device.

Cheers rednecks

That is exactly what you haven't done you have your opinion and are not open to debate the pro's and con's

Reply to Advice on V Phase Voltage Optimisation Units in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net