Discuss new supply been put today to new building ,NO EARTH in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

So you have wired a property without actually knowing what earthing arrangement is used? You could well have to change the whole DB if it is a TT.

Who connected the outgoing tails on the main switch provided by the DNO?

So you have wired a property without actually knowing what earthing arrangement is used? You could well have to change the whole DB if it is a TT.

Who connected the outgoing tails on the main switch provided by the DNO?

If anybody asks you for the definition of a can of worms, just point them to this thread.

There's just so much going on / been going on that to me defies all laws of logic.

what system is this and how can i sort this,need some advice ,im askeing for your help ,im hear to learn from this site,yestarday you lot said bring photos and what now.

dillb i think thats good idea thanks i will call them monday, & thanks to Geordie sparks for his nice comments !!!!!!

You're very welcome bonny lad.

Just get it into whatever you have between you ears that MOST of the lads on here have jobs to do. That means that they are out WORKING and are not sitting at a keyboard at your beck and call!!

You've had "help" and "advice" too and you've had it at no charge and as quickly as the lads have been able to provide it and now I'm giving you this last bit of advice; collect all you tools together, give them a good clean and polish and then sell the whole chucking lot on E-Bay. You're just too incompetent and dangerous to be trusted with anything more complicated than a pencil sharpener.

Mind the door doesn't clash your ar$e on the way out!

thanks again nobody born to know aver thing,but i think you born to know it all.what have i done to you i asked for some advice if you dont want to reply please dont reply ,no body is forcing you,

thanks again nobody born to know aver thing,but i think you born to know it all.what have i done to you i asked for some advice if you dont want to reply please dont reply ,no body is forcing you,

You seem to have the idea that all you have to do is snap your fingers and everybody leaps to your attention.

Trust me - as bloke who is probably old enough to be your Granddad - I can tell you with a lot of authority that life is not like that and I'm still not convinced that this whole thread is not a wind-up.

Your grammar is even worse than mine

You should have met mine .... she was a ginger haired Scouse lass who emigrated to Geordieland when she was 10 years old.

Her temper was fearsome and the entire family and half the neighbourhood were all terrified of her.

She had a black market thing going on during the war selling coal and petrol and God knows what else.

I loved my old Grammar.

Reply to new supply been put today to new building ,NO EARTH in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net