Questions and electrical advice in the The Welcome Forum - Not a must but if you fancy doing so, let us know who you are in here at ElectriciansForums.net.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

P
Hello Everyone , I am Paul Taylor & I have joined this forum to contribute here.
Replies
Views
Paultaylor1235
P
Evening gentlemen, recently found this forum while troubleshooting an ABB drive. seems to be a goldmine of info and a good laugh. Thought i might...
Replies
Views
G
Hello All, I have joined the forum to expand my knowledge and maybe help out those in the commercial world :). I am not a practicing electrician...
Replies
Views
Grumpy_Sparky
G
Hi There, I'm new to the forum and currently in training. I'll probably get a bashing on here as I'm taking the short route to qualification. I...
Replies
Views
I suppose I had to do it one day ... There ... that feels better :blush5:
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, so you might get a few questions from time to time. Don't know that much about electrics so hope you will be able to...
Replies
Views
Paultaylor1235
P
C
Hello guys, Newbie here I’m Shelly fromCalifornia USA, I want to learn more about power tools and safetytips in this forum, nice to know you...
Replies
Views
S
Thanks for the opportunity to read experience. I was researching solar panels, making sure I am with the right firm to do my installation. As I am...
Replies
Views
stewo
S
F
Right so I have looked at the forums lots over the last few years seems some great advice on here and and what appears to be a constructive...
Replies
Views
F
Hi everyone! Nice to be here! F/E
Replies
Views
F
Hello! Can't post here!
Replies
Views
DuaneMHunt1976
D
A
Hello Everyone, I am Andrew Mcphee from Colchester. I have joined this forum to share and gain knowledge with other professional and qualified...
Replies
Views
Hello people, I'm Will, 26, from Northampton and I'm looking for some advice. I've been working as a "trainee house basher" for quite some time...
Replies
Views
S
Hi. I've just joined this forum but I'm not sure if I'm in the right place to be honest. I've got a Pioneer SA-1290 amplifier (stereo integrated...
Replies
Views
commonsensedept
C
Hello Fellow Sparks. Can anyone tell me what they do with their old regs books. As I've got amendment 2&3. I have done my 17th with amendment 2...
Replies
Views
Hi
Hi Gals n Guys From The Flyinhos
Replies
Views
Blademan_98
B
S
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/takeaction/929/567/163/?taf_id=14323213&cid=fb_na# We have starting a petition to get ACAS to look into the...
Replies
Views
Sparks link
S
B
Hi everyone, By way of introduction, I have been designing electrical enclosures for many years but my new job requires me to hold certain...
Replies
Views
Hi am doing a domestic installer course with them wounded if any one has finished coruse or doing it would be good to compare study notes thanks
Replies
Views
DuaneMHunt1976
D
Hi there as any on done a bpec defined scope writen exam or now of were to get some past papers thanks
Replies
Views
DuaneMHunt1976
D
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock