Discuss Advice on V Phase Voltage Optimisation Units in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

They went bust all because of you guys lol
my method of control is:
does my stuff work for the next 25years with this thing interconnected...?

ill let you know in a 1/4 of a century.

Like anybody takes any notice of us lol

No, they went bust by trying to sell snake oil and bending the laws of physics, which we tried to tell them.

Seriously though, if they were any good they would have made a fortune, particularly with energy costs these days and the current economic climate (pardon the pun)

They went bust all because of you guys lol
my method of control is:
does my stuff work for the next 25years with this thing interconnected...?

ill let you know in a 1/4 of a century.

How will you know that this unit saved your equipment or that early failure without it was just normal wear and tear

Says it all really. Someone wanted to get rid of it.
Client went bust apparently.
How else do you suppose I protect my equipment then? With an off the self product that won't make my insurance invalid if my house burns down?
my purchase being slagged off an all...

If you're happy spending £60 plus the time and effort installing it, I'm very happy for you.
All I can add is that my computers, hifi, lamps, combi etc etc seem to have functioned perfectly fine for the last 20 odd years running off the crude mains! :)

Client went bust apparently.
How else do you suppose I protect my equipment then? With an off the self product that won't make my insurance invalid if my house burns down?
my purchase being slagged off an all...

If it isn't on off the shelf product that you have bought what is it

Personally I think you are barking just not sure which tree these VPhase things are just like the kings new clothes you have been sold an idea that is not all it seems and cannot meet the claims made for it

It'll take me about 15mins to install and cost £60 and I'm barking?
problem:
incoming supply voltage 251v
We have things blowing up or not lasting like led drivers.
Solution?

It'll take me about 15mins to install and cost £60 and I'm barking?
problem:
incoming supply voltage 251v
We have things blowing up or not lasting like led drivers.
Solution?

15 mins, i think not?? Not if you install it, as per manufactures instructions it won't!! lol!!

Never mind home PC’s. For 35 years I’ve had PC’s at work on a 433/250V system. Terrible harmonic distortion when a 400HP motor starts DOL.

Funny thing, I’ve never had one fail, I wonder why? Most died of old age, like me!

I’m not writing all my finding on voltage reduction again, use the search function.

Reply to Advice on V Phase Voltage Optimisation Units in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net