Discuss Computer Test Cert Software for Mac OS X in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

run bootcamp on your mac it should be one of the programs already installed if not its on your installation disc, you then partition your hard drive and run any windows system on what ever size partition you require. You just choose your partition at start up or default it to any. I have an apple mac pro and have never have an issue in 4 years
phil

Use your bootcamp facility that should be installed already this allows you to run windows software as a partition, It's easy to do you can choose any size partition almost and any windows based program on your apple I'm using bootcamp now on an apple mac pro laptop running XP
phil

Why not just run a program like VMware fusion where you can run a virtual machine that integrates with osx. All my windows apps open in windows like any app on mac but its using a virtual machine in the back ground.

Reply to Computer Test Cert Software for Mac OS X in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Eh up :) I've done some new PDF forms for BS7671 18th Edition Amendment 2 2022 (the Big Brown Book), based on the IET model forms. You can fill...
Replies
Views
im looking at getting a tablet so I can fill out test certificates on site and maybe some invoicing software so I can also invoice at the end of...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I'm a new member but I run a commercial electrical contractors, it's a family business around for 35 years and I've been in it for about 13...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am undertaking a partial rewire of a house that a client is needing to do quite a bit of surgery on as tenant just left and what a mess...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I'm looking into buying a certificate software, as im not a massive company and it wont be producing 50 certs a week im looking for a cheap...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock