Discuss BIZZBY Electricians Work - too good to be true? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Not the same company, but had to share this email I received today;
Good Morning,
Your details were passed on to me as we've got a number of electrical jobs in your area.
Here's one that's just come in, could you take a look and let me know if you're free to take it?
Electrician Per Hour for ÂŁ89 per hour

The customer needs a qualified electrician to fix their lights (And sockets) at ****, Oxfordshire, tomorrow at 11:30am .

If you can't do this particular job because you're busy, let me know when you'd be free and I'll see if I can reschedule it. We have lots more jobs coming up in your area if it's not this one. My name is Cristina and I run supply operations at BIZZBY, which is an App that connects millions of users to services in the UK.

This is my personal email so happy to provide further details if you have any questions. Feel free to search for us on Google and visit our website .bizzby.com.

Have a great day :)

Best Regards,

Cristina
Supply Operations
020 3813 7659
Bizzby.com

Seems bizzby.com are doing what Uber did to taxi's, for the trade industry. At ÂŁ89 an hour, if something seems too good to be true, then it probably is. The numbers there, if anybody feels inclined :)
What's the terms of payment cash on hand âś‹

Reply to BIZZBY Electricians Work - too good to be true? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm hiring a Distribution & Plant Technician for my department. Network Rail technicians provide the essential link between the team leader and...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'm a recently qualified C&G Level 2. I have my 18th edition on the way in the next few weeks. I have a CCNSG AND IPAF 3a/b card, happy...
Replies
Views
B
Prefix - I've tried to post this in automotive, but it would not let me. This may be because I have not been recently active. Apologies if this is...
Replies
Views
So about two months ago now, I got a call from a customer asking if I could do a few bits, "of course" I said. She asked for a rough price to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock