Discuss SolarEdge monitoring portal update in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

that is the help line number, no one picked up today from 2-5pm. Even tried the other language options but no one picked up those. All they want you to do is leave a message. I have even tried the 020 number on the inverter warranty sheet, that always goes straight to an answer phone and no one has ever called me back on that one.

For such a high profile, global company their uk technical support is way behind others

I have phoned them on the 0800 number on three occasions and was obviously very luck as I got through each time. However referring back to my problem, its alright getting through to them but not if they can't help me hence my question on the forum. I just hope it is something very basic!!!
Regards

Snackman

Afternoon all,

Hoping someone can help.

Updated the firm ware on my Virgin Superhub to R36. since then lost connection to the site via router. the inverter shows on the hub as connected, but portal showing no electricity produced. i had a similar problem when with Sky broadband. did all the ip pings, routes etc then and it turned out to be a problem between Sky and Solaredge.

hoping some has a solution.
thanks in avance
C

open a cmd prompt and do a

Code:
tracert monitoring.solaredge.com

it should show you where the problem is. You could also try a DNS lookup of monitoring.solaredge.com with the following command in the same cmd prompt window.

Code:
nslookup monitoring.solaredge.com

it should return the following

Code:
Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    monitoring.solaredge.com
Address:  217.72.240.234

it will be one of the two

go to the comms screen on the inverter using the green LCD button

all the zeros 0000000000

will turn into 1111111111

if it hooked up

if it fails it will tell you why 1111111110 FAILED

Hi, guys!
I wanna pass my physical site layout to the SE monitoring portal, so i filled those templates with stickers... My layout fits on two pages, but there is no option on site to upload multiple images. When i am trying to upload second page it is simply replace first one. Is there any way to upload multiple page layout on SE monitoring site?

Hi, guys!
I wanna pass my physical site layout to the SE monitoring portal, so i filled those templates with stickers... My layout fits on two pages, but there is no option on site to upload multiple images. When i am trying to upload second page it is simply replace first one. Is there any way to upload multiple page layout on SE monitoring site?

Dear XKent,

The best solution for you would be to scan both images and upload them as one PDF file.
If this doesn't work, feel free to send the two images to our support team - [email protected]. Make sure you state the site name.

Reply to SolarEdge monitoring portal update in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net