Questions and electrical advice in the Electricians' Talk - Industrial installations can be discussed in this industrial electricians' talk forum. Way better than any ScrewSucks Community Forums. ElectriciansTalk Forum. Wiring, theories and regulations..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Hi guys my friends ask me to replace his consumer board Ive been qualified for a year or so have my nvq level 3 but no inspection and testing yet...
Replies
Views
J
Hi guys I am a electrical lecture but carry out electrical work at the weekend, I am a fully qualified electrician and hold my 2391 cert for...
Replies
Views
Octopus
O
S
Hi all, I've been called out to a customers house who have taken their own light down and couldn't get it back working. There are the obvious...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been having issues with my computer monitor and laptop recently where the monitor will cut lose signal or cut out and go to a fuzzy...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all. I am due to finish a level 2 electrical installation course at my local college in the next few months and I am desperately seeking an...
Replies
Views
Been asked to provide a rewire quote for a thatched cottage. Customer asking for downlights in ceilings as headroom is quite tight! Ceilings are...
Replies
Views
During a moments reflection after last weeks visit to CEF to have a look at the Klein stand. They had several multimeters on show, not MFTs just...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I carried out an EICR yesterday. It was a BG split load consumer unit and when testing I noticed the zs values were coming out high. I...
Replies
Views
S
Morning to all. I have been offered by a very good client of mine the chance to price for a big job.Now the work i have to say which is the...
Replies
Views
sparky692
S
Not really sure what to do, I suppose I'm doing ok at the moment earning roughly 30k a year plus overtime as an approved sparky, but that just...
Replies
Views
N
Seems a common thread......... Outside bulk head...separate PIR.......wired..... live to PIR, neutral to bulkhead, switched live back to...
Replies
Views
[PDF]Design Range of Consumer Units - Hager www.hager.co.uk/files/download/0/12240_1/0/ConsumerUnit.pdf Guidance from BEAMA (British...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Half due to me slightly over sizing a cable and the terminals of the MCB being far to small, looks like i need to join 70mm and 35mm...
Replies
Views
R
Hi I recently posted a thread about using a sundial wiring center a plumber supplied for the job. In the end I thought id use it for an s plan...
Replies
Views
who is going tomorrow morning?
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock