Questions and electrical advice in the Electricians' Talk - Industrial installations can be discussed in this industrial electricians' talk forum. Way better than any ScrewSucks Community Forums. ElectriciansTalk Forum. Wiring, theories and regulations..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

B
  • Poll
This poll should really be for approved electricians. Asking the question, how many years LESS commercial experience should todays graduating...
Replies
Views
F
Hi all. My first post. I've been asked by a work colleague to contact our local LABC regarding the following; She is selling her house, but...
Replies
Views
Anyone come across smaller completion certificates? When you only need to fill out details for the one circuit you have worked all the rest of...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all I have recently obtained some type c RCBOs, can anyone tell me if these would be ok to use in a domestic consumer unit, they are...
Replies
Views
J
i have bought some wall lights that dont have a internal pull cord on them, as the lights are currently wired from the ceiling rose with a live...
Replies
Views
Got a call out today to a house. The fella told me everytime he plugs something into the ring main it trips the RCBO. So upon investigation I...
Replies
Views
P
just been going over some remedial work following a PIR where the tester has listed "no TOES SIGN" and classed it as a nomber 1 what is a toes...
Replies
Views
James Sutton
J
i have just passed my 17th edition and woundering which body i should register with and i want to start working and thinking about getting on the...
Replies
Views
ezzzekiel
E
O
Hey guys, having a dumb moment and cant vision it. Basically, how do you get the cooker outlet plate...
Replies
Views
antimatter
A
C
i want to supplement the heating in my workshop but cant install radiators, ive been looking at putting in a little wooden stove type thing like...
Replies
Views
Hi All Could anyone confirm the following: A 3 phase transformer has delta wound primaries and star wound secondries. The turns ratio is 1:1. If...
Replies
Views
H
I've replaced all the light switches in 1960s house with modern on/off designs which use a simplified small brown connector block labelled L1, COM...
Replies
Views
Patta
P
B
Hey, thanks for the forum, it is great. I had a small question on the sub-forum "The Electricians Arms". If I understand correctly, one of the...
Replies
Views
B
Friend of mine phoned me last week and asked if I could do some disconnections on his swiwing pool as the roof had collapsed due the recent snow...
Replies
Views
rocker
R
K
Hi please can someone assist me in confirming the correct size for sub board. ( ie ) i have 4 motors rated at 18.5kw feeding each motor...
Replies
Views
kapra
K
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock