Questions and electrical advice in the UK Electrical Forum - UK Electricians Forums > Electrical Forum for UK Electrical Rules, Regulations and UK Laws. Electrical Theories, Wiring Diagrams and More. DIY and Professional Electricians are Welcome..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Just a quick question got a new boiler going in soon and noticed that the MCB that will be used for the dedicated feed ( on kitchen ring ATM ) is...
Replies
Views
Real busy/hard day,2nd fix remote office in garden. Finished,now the testing. It’s way out in the countryside,measured Zs @ DB in house, 0.02...
Replies
Views
Apart from price what is the difference between the above cables
Replies
Views
Went to look at a C/U change yesterday to be confronted with this. Im not normally one to insist on a EICR before changing a C/U I usually just...
Replies
Views
So, I've had another Monday off and am sat watching rubbish daytime tv with dog on my lap, well he's 9 stone so I don't have a choice in the...
Replies
Views
Nigel
N
Hi Guys, I’m new to the forum and just wanted to ask some advice about what qualifications you actually have to have to be able to do small non...
Replies
Views
Whats the requirement for getting clued up on the new regs? Do you HAVE to go on an official training course by an appropriately qualified...
Replies
Views
Been on holiday in Ireland for a week and every socket outlet in the flat is single unswitched. It's not an old flat and I realise it's acceptable...
Replies
Views
Do I need to install a small CU to provide 3no separate supplies to 3 no ovens from the single 32amp supply I currently have.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9648
D
I am not a electricion but are competetent in doing these jobs .if I change an ordinary wall mounted socket in my French house ,do I have to get...
Replies
Views
Hello all, new member here. My names Paul im 39 from Salford and have decided to change my career. I have completed a fast track electricians...
Replies
Views
Just looking at getting a new mobile for work. Has anyone seen the CAT S60? It looks to be quite a rugged phone which could be quite good. Does...
Replies
Views
So I have a staircase which has a ceiling rose at the top of the staircase. It has a switch for it both at the top and bottom of the staircase. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm recently qualified so naturally a bit hesitant on my first jobs so looking for advice as much as possible. I'm working as a junior...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Just getting going in the electrical business and want some advice on pricing for a job I’m going to do. Going to do the following:-...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock