Questions and electrical advice in the UK Electrical Forum - UK Electricians Forums > Electrical Forum for UK Electrical Rules, Regulations and UK Laws. Electrical Theories, Wiring Diagrams and More. DIY and Professional Electricians are Welcome..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

A portfolio job i used for an NICEIC visit required me to return and carry out some extra works, take pictures and send evidence to the NICEIC...
Replies
Views
6 x caravans,fetching 125 amps off 100 amp supply. Cable getting mighty warm,protected by 60 amp BS 88. Pretty sure it’s a 10mm 3 core Swa. Told...
Replies
Views
Hello, I bought a motor for the skateboard and a ESC to control the speed , so i found this (80A) and bought it . someone told me that the motor...
Replies
Views
Hello , ive just got off the phone to niceic regarding a pfc reading of 8ka. Ze reading of 30.2 ohms on a tt installation and pfc of 8ka. MCBs...
Replies
Views
Silly Sausage
S
I need to get a night storage heater up the stairs. I was planning to get a helper but I just wondered how easy is it to take the bricks out? Is...
Replies
Views
Silly Sausage
S
D
I need to add a couple of extra double plug sockets in a room in my house, was looking to run off existing plug sockets. I've been told by a...
Replies
Views
I have been on holiday and just got back .weather ok .water cold . so I decided to take a dip in the sea for a nice long swim .but I did not take...
Replies
Views
Yay!!! Elex day today at Sandown Park (also tomorrow) Wonder how many pens and pencils I can collect to see me through the year? Lol:D
Replies
Views
I learned this chapter in highschool but I never understood the use of it.I know that you use derivatives in RLC but I don't know if these are...
Replies
Views
O
a vaguely interesting read.......................... wonder how they are going to force having Smart Meters on me? Smart metering - making your...
Replies
Views
A friend who has a retail shop was concerned about her electricity consumption, I had a look and I found the supply comes from an adjoining...
Replies
Views
I want to know how you proceed because in my country I only have courses that start from 4 months to 6 months and I have no idea how you can get...
Replies
Views
Squid
S
Hi, I purchased a relay and relay base in order to control my doorbell whilst using a Nest Hello: the Nest product takes 24V, whereas the...
Replies
Views
Morning.... I have a chap who wants 30mA protection on all his circuits. He currently has the main switch as seen in the picture below showing...
Replies
Views
Coverage of the debate that took place in the Scottish Parliament yesterday afternoon. Scottish Parliament TV | Members' Business: Regulation of...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock