Questions and electrical advice in the UK Electrical Forum - UK Electricians Forums > Electrical Forum for UK Electrical Rules, Regulations and UK Laws. Electrical Theories, Wiring Diagrams and More. DIY and Professional Electricians are Welcome..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Hi all. Changing a CU in an ex-council flat, pme system, no RCD's, and initially tried to IR test whole board L/N joined to earth, got a reading...
Replies
Views
Hiya, just a quick question, i have bought a 240V AC to 12V DC power supply (12v 10A 120W) i will post a pic of it, im looking at...
Replies
Views
Hi All, have to quote a client on putting together electrics to power a crypto farm he's assembling. He has 3-phase coming into the property. The...
Replies
Views
Sorry fir the length of this. Am adding some lights and sockets to existing circuits in a SP board. And providing bonding to metal oil pipes...
Replies
Views
Hello: I am a DIYer and have specific question on bathroom circuits. I removed a jacuzzi in master bath which was tied to its own individual 20a...
Replies
Views
Can the main earth be run on the outside of a building from the MET to the consumer unit clipped direct? Would it not need some form of protection
Replies
Views
so suppose i have a single-pole (first-order) low-pass RC filter that gives me a unity gain upto the corner frequency of 1536Hz and i apply a 12V...
Replies
Views
Faced with a switch drop suffering from having architrave screwed over it. Not overly experienced in domestic work so looking for some options on...
Replies
Views
I am planning to trench for a 50 amp. generator line from garage to the house. I will be using #6 THHN in 3/4" PVC conduit. The run will be 125...
Replies
Views
whats the minimum grade fire alarm system for a new build domestic property? what’s the maximum length of a 100mm fan duct with 1x 90 degree...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m a heating engineer who primarily services and fixes boilers. But I also install smart heating controls such as Hive & Nest etc. When...
Replies
Views
Was adding an RCD to a consumer unit so that both sides are protected, basically I’ve took the 2 lives from the load side of the main switch to...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock