Questions and electrical advice in the Electricians' Talk - Industrial installations can be discussed in this industrial electricians' talk forum. Way better than any ScrewSucks Community Forums. ElectriciansTalk Forum. Wiring, theories and regulations..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

does anyone know the requirements for fire alarm heads ie the distance in the rooms and of walls in which they can be positioned. thanks
Replies
Views
accordfire
A
hi guys just a question on tncs TNCS has a combined earth / neutral am i right in saying If the neutral failed then the whole installation would...
Replies
Views
roukel01
R
L
Hi my 3 phase knowledge is limited but ive got a 3 phase commercial property to wire, my mate is a designer so will be having an input but as far...
Replies
Views
liam b
L
I
Hi Guys, Would you all agree with me that this is the correct way for 3ph Safe isolation as I advised my apprentice of this and he has been...
Replies
Views
I
S
So many home owners are slowly changing their old boards for new distribution boards. Mainly dual RCD boards to meet the current regulations. On...
Replies
Views
B
;) Hi all I posted last week inthe newbie thread's about my door entry dilemma. i'm fixing door entry system that's was not working. The...
Replies
Views
P
I did my best solving this last year but never managed to and it still annoys the hell out of me. My PC speakers are always buzzing. Sometimes...
Replies
Views
Adam W
A
T
hi all, just a silly question because i never replaced an earthing conductor before, just finished an inspection. the earthing conductoris only...
Replies
Views
pushrod
P
S
Hi guys looking for help with testing three phase for correct rotation. I have a 2 probe voltage tester with left or right rotation indicator...
Replies
Views
S
Hi Guys, a question was posted to me during my interview, When there's an earth fault, what happens to this fault? Where does it flows to??Ends...
Replies
Views
baldsparkies
B
M
To protect equipment eg motors, generators, against phase-phase fault, one uses a Negative Phase Sequence Relay. Appreciate if anyone can explain...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
Brand new 10mm cable been installed yet I'm getting a reading of 1.26 ohms?? Rather high is it not?
Replies
Views
EastAnglian
E
I
I have been asked to repair a mira advance shower which is continually dripping from the shower head, anybody any ideas what could cause this...
Replies
Views
I
M
Hi all, i'm new to the forum but would like to get a thread going. I,m wondering if the minimum 450mm maximum1200mm heights have changed recently...
Replies
Views
yo this sunday, not church as usual, spuds are on, would households get cheaper insuance if had PAT cert....????? have my 2377, and have...
Replies
Views
DurhamSparky
D
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock