Questions and electrical advice in the UK Electrical Forum - UK Electricians Forums > Electrical Forum for UK Electrical Rules, Regulations and UK Laws. Electrical Theories, Wiring Diagrams and More. DIY and Professional Electricians are Welcome..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

looked at a rewire of a 4storey property today (lower,ground,1st,2nd) they is a 100a 3ph head on lower floor- and there is 2x seperate SP c/u...
Replies
Views
A few years ago my supplier in Spain decreed that new cabling was required into my apartment..upgrading the supply was the best I could learn...
Replies
Views
Afternoon people.. Could someone figure out if there is a way for me to connect this up applying to the regs so that I don’t need to pull...
Replies
Views
Hello all Sparkies, Ive got a question how would you measure Zs on the installation at the origin? Even though the install is “dead”. How do you...
Replies
Views
Been on a job today and the set up is a TT, well at least supposed to be, its a small area on edge of Chippenham. The guy who lives there had a...
Replies
Views
Toneyz
T
Evening all.. I have 3 pillar lights that are situated along a customers driveway, perhaps 25m long. They are on the grass with a small amount of...
Replies
Views
Toneyz
T
Hey Guys after some advice , ive had a client who has had her lights changed from low volts(12v) to mains(230v) and has found that the...
Replies
Views
E
anyone know the size of the heads of these? is it 8mm? cant remember and need to order 1
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if I can swap out the module on a Hager rotary dimmer switch for a different module i.e the aurora dimming module? I'm looking...
Replies
Views
Adding a socket to a ring today, the socket fitted correctly, the ring with correct continuity and IR results OK but.... Plugging in the socket...
Replies
Views
good evening to one and all. I am truly grateful if anyone can help with the following. Was trying to do my good deed for the day...it’s all...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Does anyone know anything or recognize these dimming controls?
Replies
Views
Hi, A while ago I posted about my neighbours 3-phase generator etc.... So he's being running through diesel like there's no tomorrow and been...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just wanted to know if I could use a kewtech mains test lead in a fluke mft? I ask as the Kewtech is half the price. The one I'm...
Replies
Views
Toneyz
T
I have just moved into a new apartment (in Hong Kong - a place with some slightly dodgy building practices). The owner of the apartment had...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock