Questions and electrical advice in the Electrical Tools and Products - Discuss topics related to electrical tools, brands, wholesalers, and other products in the UK. Brands discussed include 3m, Aico, Airflow, Bosch, C.K., Danfoss, Dewalt, Uheat, Honeywell, Klein, Megger, and many many more. Sparks love their tools! Come and chat tools in here with the rest of the crew..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

Electrical Tools by Brand

Electrical Tools by Brand. Search these simple topic forums to quickly find your way to threads. Electrical Tools by Brand Search.
Threads
Views
Threads
Views

What's the best price you can find for this?

Post a link to a product or tool, and let the forum help you find the cheapest price on it.
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
J
Hello guys im in the market for my first all in 1 kit to start my new job and college but dont have a lot of money. Can anyone recomend a good...
Replies
Views
rob606
R
M
Maybe more of interest to the engineers etc on the forum but just got myself one of these Halfords Professional 10 Piece Ratchet Spanner Set...
Replies
Views
B
P
HI all, this is my first post, any help appreciated. I recently bought a Megger 1552, off e-bay but new. However, I can't get the buzzer function...
Replies
Views
spark-doctor
S
B
does anyone use these or 3.6v versions. I was just wondering if they are any good. I have an 18v makita and was just looking at these at being...
Replies
Views
Cirrus
C
C
Am fitting 9 GU50 mans spots and need fire hoods. Anyone any good links as to where to buy etc? Always fitted LV in the past and never used the...
Replies
Views
Cirrus
C
W
Does anyone know of a company that supplies ip rated cabinets in the (south yorks area preferably, cos I need urgent) I want something arround the...
Replies
Views
wattsup
W
M
What do you call the piece of hardware that's protecting the cable in the following picture:
Replies
Views
rumrunner
R
S
There is a fair geographical spread of sparks on this site and i was wondering what is the difference in what we pay for materials across the...
Replies
Views
kakusei
K
M
PLC gear on ebay ;) Allen Bradley SLC500 10 slot rack,PLC, cpu, i/o modules on eBay, also, Industrial Automation Control, Electrical Test...
Replies
Views
Itcher
I
D
Looking at the expense of tools these days it can add up to a pretty penny indeed, so those of you who are self-employed, to what extent do you...
Replies
Views
Carter
C
hiya, it's not a lot of dosh, but what do you recommend for a multimeter of about say £50 ? any which I should avoid? cheers in advanced
Replies
Views
montybaber
M
D
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
L
I use t use the RED MK ones with sound. Now i have a "Di Log" with led light as well and love it. what is the best available? cheers
Replies
Views
andypandy
A
S
I was just leaving the M180 at Armthorpe and saw premier workwear (unit 2a rands lane) and noticed they have a sale on. Just bought 2 of these...
Replies
Views
sparky64
S
F
Hi gents, have just started my own business but the prices for testing-inspection seems to range from about £50 to £250 for domestic premises here...
Replies
Views
EasyFox
E
A
I need one to replace my old 60a one - with RCD etc... but where are they? Am I being ridiculous? Thanks guys:)
Replies
Views
EasyFox
E
E
The new offerings from Wylex for 17th edition installations. Incase you are interested. Hope the link works not to hot with pic's
Replies
Views
moffatp
M
L
Anyone used these new boards??? cheers
Replies
Views
London Luke
L
W
Hi again Need some advice on where to get a tube for the roof of my van. will only be carrying some plastic conduit and some pvc capping. I...
Replies
Views
dragon-av
D
W
Hi All Thinking of buying a Megger 1553 On-Site. I was wondering if anybody has one and what they think of it. Is it worth it as I'm a lazy...
Replies
Views
welshgit
W
Post a New Thread / Question

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock