Questions and electrical advice in the UK Electrical Forum - UK Electricians Forums > Electrical Forum for UK Electrical Rules, Regulations and UK Laws. Electrical Theories, Wiring Diagrams and More. DIY and Professional Electricians are Welcome..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Usual problem,client wants led ground lights in lounge & dining rooms, Floor will be screed & tiles,how would you connect them,haven’t seen them...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I want to set up a ltd company.Could someone guide to right direction where to start procedure and how much it will cost. Cheers
Replies
Views
HV Sub fit out, nothing out of the ordinary, all PVC no metal conduit etc, DB cannot be metal either, but spec is asking for an SWA cable to...
Replies
Views
hi guys I’m new to the forum and I want some advice I’m 42 years old and I’m a taxi driver at present I’ve always had an interest in electrics and...
Replies
Views
Quick one..is it in the regs to identify where circuits are fed from on sockets and switches or just good practice? Commercial job obviously. Cheers
Replies
Views
hi all i am wiring a new build house and have been told i can not put any more than 6 lights on a switch anyone else heard of this or know where...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was hoping to sneak in a little job late this afternoon - changing a faulty bathroom pull chord for an outside switch plate. No...
Replies
Views
Need to add an extra MCB in a 20 year old Contactum CU fitted in my Grandmothers house. The board is a Contactum P6R. It has flat faced MCB's...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, I'm currently working with an agency but just as PAYE. I'm waiting on my UTR number to register for CIS. Just have a few queries to...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering what was the benefit of using these?
Replies
Views
Squid
S
I would like an additional electric socket put in the bedroom to do away with the need for an extension cable. Its not an urgent job and its...
Replies
Views
Can anyone advise or explain the correct procedure to carry out the above tests on a megger 1720? I recently purchased a megger 1720 and thought...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm hoping for some advice regarding an oven I want to purchase. I currently have a gas hob that is also connected to the electricity for...
Replies
Views
Been helping a friend put some conduit up today to run cat5e and phone cable down to the shed/office in his garden. His son is doing a plumbing...
Replies
Views
Squid
S
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock