Questions and electrical advice in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum - All questions relating to Photovoltaic & Solar Panels in this forum, including feed-in tariffs, inverters, panels, calculations, schematics, installation, maintenance & fault finding. Solar panels forum. Solar forum. Solar talk. A photovoltaic system, also solar PV power system, or PV system, is a power system designed to supply usable solar power by means of photovoltaics..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Anyone on this forum a green deal installer yet
Replies
Views
moggy1968
M
F
Hi guys. This is quite a long post, and perhaps a bit off-topic, but I suspect that this section of the forum is about the best place to start...
Replies
Views
sambotc
S
P
Anyone know what the FIT rates are for Germany, Spain, Portugal and Italy? Or any useful links? Cheers in advance
Replies
Views
REAL provides evidence to Companies Investigation Branch in respect of solar PV company Solar Energy Savings Limited (SES), a company which...
Replies
Views
moggy1968
M
T
Hi all. I got my MCS accreditation earlier this year with NAPIT but as not much happening on the solar pv front I am relying on electrical...
Replies
Views
JulianC
J
Ive heard somewhere about finance available for commercial premises to install things such as PV and other energy saving measures. Does anyone...
Replies
Views
Suntech sacrifice may push firms to shape up accounting - Globaltimes.cn
Replies
Views
Jaycee
J
Following on from my challenge to MrKnowItAll earlier, my side of the bargain is done: MCSExpert.co.uk Is up and running, and if he / she wants...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
P
Interesting article on what can be achived Last Weekend, Half of Germany Was Running on Solar Power : TreeHugger Tom
Replies
Views
Jaycee
J
M
Hi, on our annual pv assesement we had a NC due to the irradiance level when testing the strings being recorded at 58 W/m2, so reasonably...
Replies
Views
PeteC
P
I haven't looked into this at all. Welive in a three bed semi, roof space facing east, south and west. really sun light most of the day...
Replies
Views
jerriais
J
What Technology Is Currently Available To Monitor Solar PV Arrays? What Technology Is Currently Available To Monitor Domestic Solar Arrays That...
Replies
Views
Just had a phone call from an retired couple, been sold free solar, neighbours don't like the look of the design and have been giving her grief...
Replies
Views
S
Am i right in believing that if i do the PV installer course with the NICEIC £600?? then i can register with their scheme to install or do i need...
2 3
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have been a member of the forum now for a few months, but this is the first time I have been on the PV Forum, my apologies if this...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock