Questions and electrical advice in the UK Electrical Forum - UK Electricians Forums > Electrical Forum for UK Electrical Rules, Regulations and UK Laws. Electrical Theories, Wiring Diagrams and More. DIY and Professional Electricians are Welcome..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

First time poster go easy on me. Got a call out to a job today, got told the RCD was tripping. Even when no appliances plugged in. And so it was...
Replies
Views
hi all, Thanks in advance for having a look at this problem. Long story short, we have just moved into a new house. Unfortunately it’s...
Replies
Views
Hi, A customer is looking for a traditional CCTV system with a purchase price between £100-200. Ideally 1/2 cameras (720/1080) with associated...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Few questions here. 1. What do you find the best way to either protect your back boxes from filling with plaster or to clear the...
Replies
Views
T
The above statement was made in an EICR which I was asked to look at. In my opinion they are on the wrong side of Trading Standards to suggest...
Replies
Views
The Ghost
T
T
Western Power Distribution - Information for electrical installers -...
Replies
Views
Hi just after opinions on this one got three 3 phase supplies all 25mm 4 core swa, armour not been used for earth would you run a seperate 16mm...
Replies
Views
Is anyone know of any companies that recycle electrical accessories, especially white urea formaldehyde faceplates? Not sure if they can be...
Replies
Views
I am in the process of doing my first quote and wanted to see what people thought in regards to my price as this is my first one since becoming...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on a house at the minute and i have been asked if i can wire in the sky cable as they are moving to sky. Is sky Q as simple as...
Replies
Views
I get regular work from a student landlord. In one of his properties the shower isolator switch has burnt out on the feed side several times...
Replies
Views
PoE details: Input: AC 100v~240v- 50/60Hz 0.3A max Output: DC 24v 0.5A PoE injector is used to convert mains AC into DC and power IP devices such...
Replies
Views
i want to attach a new light to the ceiling but the wires are old. There is a red wire, a brown wire and what seems like a black one. I dared not...
Replies
Views
Hi all Does anyone know of PIR sensors that can be connected to switch on the same lights. Basically, i need to install 2 sensors located around...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock