Questions and electrical advice in the UK Electrical Forum - UK Electricians Forums > Electrical Forum for UK Electrical Rules, Regulations and UK Laws. Electrical Theories, Wiring Diagrams and More. DIY and Professional Electricians are Welcome..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

Just a post to say hello to everyone as I'm new to the forum (been here a little while but this is my 1st post)
Replies
Views
G
complaints procedure for assesment? any ideas. a website maybe.
Replies
Views
Octopus
O
Has anyone tried installing an LED lamp into a low voltage shower fan/light fitting? If so has the transformer been up to running the LED rather...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I've got a friend who lives in Thailand in a house with no earthing. It's a two wire system with a RCD/ELCB at the point of entry to...
Replies
Views
Swicade
S
R
Hello, I have a question regarding electrical testing please. I have a transformer charger that the spade connections have come out on the...
Replies
Views
MarkieSparkie
M
K
What exactly are the neutral leads for? and if a neutral to earth happened on a board with just RCBO'S in it, why doesnt the fault travel along...
Replies
Views
M
Following a new kitchen installation I find that the current Wylex NHRS4504 CU fitted does not have any spares so need to replace this and ideally...
Replies
Views
sedgy34
S
In a house where i'm working at the minute (looking for a ghost thats tripping the RCD) I noticed theres an electric towel rail in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
V
Looking to install quite a lot of floodlights for a customer (direct replacement of SONPAKS), been looking at the LED floods which give a good...
Replies
Views
vernam616
V
O
Guys what is the breaking capacity on an old Wylex type 2 MCB the ratings are 5,15,30 and I take it they are BS3871
Replies
Views
oldtimer
O
Evening everyone I have attached my cv and cover letter,(ive left out my personal details an current company name)..I'm currently looking to...
Replies
Views
A
spot of luck I have a fluke ? (what chance do we have when manufactures can even get the terminology right........)
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, Bit of a basic question here, but my brain is fried!!!! Got an immersion tank with an element in the top of the tank and one in the...
Replies
Views
S
Im after some replacement motors such as these -> Idea Showcases Motor , Display Cabinet Accessories Anyone know of any suppliers? Thanks
Replies
Views
Snapester
S
J
Hey folks, just wondering before I take apart my hoover and destroy it, the 13A fuse in the plug of my hoover keeps burning out (well I've...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
N/A
B
Hi i have an old stone cottage. I need to do some surface re-wiring but I do not like plastic trunking. Could I use copper piping for the wires...
Replies
Views
Engineer54
E
With thousands of students picking up their GCSE results this week, school leavers across the country will be making the choice to stay on for...
Replies
Views
T
Afternoon knowledgeable ones. I want to do some indoor craft markets over Christmas selling milkshakes and need to power a mixer 350w and a baine...
Replies
Views
Knobhead
K
Just been looking at buying the big green book on amazon and i've found it for £28.71 NEW? Should I be worried why its so cheep compaired with...
Replies
Views
Geordie Spark
G
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock