Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Please feel free to post threads specifically about the certification companies we have in the UK:- This forum is to discuss the certification companies specifically. There are many. Gas Engineers have one. Not sure which is best to be honest. The many or the few. You will need to choose a prefix, so it has to be about one of the schemes. If it doesn't have an option, contact staff and we will stick it in our to-do list..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #
Hi everyone got my 1st assessment coming up with Stroma / a governing body just wondered if anyone had any tips with regards the whole process as...
Replies
Views
Any one doing the online course as above I need to as I never did the update to the 3rd ammendment and it seems that isn't uncommon but they have...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, A debate at work and im slightly confused and thought maybe someone here may shed some light. What is the point in doing your 2391...
Replies
Views
O
So got an email today from Stroma outlining the changes planned for the 18th Edition: What are the proposed changes to the Wiring Regulations...
    • Agree
    • Informative
Replies
Views
Just noticed on the elecsa web site that they have opted out of the 3rd party testing.But maybe this has been on a thread before.
Replies
Views
S
has anyone done this? im basically stuck in an awkward postion where due to living on the isle of wight getting anywhere to do a 17th edition 3...
Replies
Views
skirby
S
S
Here is a list of company's/contractors that are falsely claiming to be registered with the NICEIC.
Replies
Views
D
S
Hi, I got pushed into the role of qualifying supervisor last year and got through the nevre racking tour with my very nice but thorough inspector...
Replies
Views
A
Hello all, First of all, apologies if this has been posted elsewhere before, I've searched but couldn't find the answer I was after, hence this...
Replies
Views
M
Hi If you do the Napit Exam which i did you have to do an interim exam on the 17th edition before the exam progresses any further, i have applied...
Replies
Views
ezzzekiel
E
Post a New Thread / Question