Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Discuss Certification Schemes.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

Replies
Views
sedgy34
S
M
Just wondered if anybody can tell me the minimum requried experience (time served) to apply for NICEIC approved contractor status and how lkong...
Replies
Views
D
F
Evening, First post on here so take it steady :wink_smile:. I hav my re assessment in a few weeks and i was wondering i have the bs7671 2008 red...
Replies
Views
fiddlerondaroof
F
Just wondering as I've been using the PIR's as instructed by NIC but haven't had chance to ring them today and got a PIR/EICR this week where the...
Replies
Views
oldtimer
O
does anyone know where i can find these and if your wondering why, i need them to re write my scribles..... only draft
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Is it true that NICEIC requires that the PIR testing is the 100% of the installation? I have always tested around 50-60%, but now I...
Replies
Views
RISElectrical
R
J
Ok here goes - hopefully i dont get to much stick. So i cant find my NICEIC registration number anywhere at all, rang up and they said they cant...
Replies
Views
R
Just about decided to join niceic DI so I can start doing more domestic while my commercial and industrial side is a little slow. I am time...
Replies
Views
RISElectrical
R
B
hi all just wanted to know if anybody knows or has copies of niceic dvds for periodic testing plus related, i think there is a set of dvds for the...
Replies
Views
sparkytel
S
F
Hi people, I know a lot of people do there own test sheets on here but I usually just buy mine from niceic. My question is can I still use my...
Replies
Views
Octopus
O
R
is anyone using the NICEIC risk assesment Pads ? any good what are they like ?
Replies
Views
R4BOE
R
F
Hi Guys, I am undertaking my first NICEIC Inspection and was wondering if anyone could give me any hints/tips on questions they may ask or tests...
Replies
Views
S
has anyone done this? im basically stuck in an awkward postion where due to living on the isle of wight getting anywhere to do a 17th edition 3...
Replies
Views
skirby
S
Hi folks Hope you don't mind but I could with a bit of a rant following yesterdays niceic visit. In some ways it couldnt have gone any better...
Replies
Views
Engineer54
E
D
Hi Team, Ive got my inspection in a months time in which the NICEIC engineer comes to check my work. I understand that the certificates that I...
Replies
Views
K
can anyone tell me where i can get hold of the niceic periodic inspection dvd?
Replies
Views
MarkieSparkie
M
H
Hi, I was having a look on that NICEIC site and I did a search for electricians registered to this scheme near me, the list that came back shows a...
Replies
Views
ezzzekiel
E
Can anyone recommend The NICEIC book: Snags & Solutions Pt 1, Earthing & Bonding. I need a book about Earthing & Bonding for a long journey and...
Replies
Views
Engineer54
E
Well after a long road and a lot of hard work i had the good news that it has all been accepted and im now in......... Woo Hoo!!!! Ohh yes!
Replies
Views
T
Hi Everybody, I've got my NICEIC assesment next week and i am trying to put together my own instrument check box, with resistors in thtats able...
Replies
Views
darking
D
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock