Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Discuss Certification Schemes.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

Apparently these two have gone in to a partnership to make sure "homefit" is done safely, hello who has been stirring the brown stuff? Be...
Replies
Views
Hi all i have been filling in NICEIC certs now for the past two months the way our firm work is to give out what they call a site sheet we test...
Replies
Views
Just a quick un as I am in bed ill and bored! It's just a word of warning. Just noticed when I tried to top up my notification credits the...
Replies
Views
Im looking to join a Scheme and was thinking NIC was the best and most Recognised but am being told there are a handful to deal with vey expensive...
Replies
Views
Does any one use Stroma Certification? I'm with Elecsa and I find them great. But, I keep getting emails from stroma, they offer the same...
Replies
Views
Now chaps, could we all refrain from Electrical Trainee/DI type comments please, they have been put to death, oops sorry done to death my mistake. However, it's...
Replies
Views
Knobhead
K
Hi I currently live in Scotland but moving down to England, I would like to join NICEIC to sign off work for my company, however do I have the...
Replies
Views
Engineer54
E
hi guys is it possible to buy Elecsa certs over the counter or can you only get them off there website ? ran out of minor works certs and need...
Replies
Views
Octopus
O
L
Hi all, just joined this great forum im looking to start an electrical (domestic only ) conpany with my partner. I have 22 year experience as...
Replies
Views
While trying to trying to fill in a cert I discovered it was not saving entries, tried the help / support took all day yesterday and half of today...
Replies
Views
W
Hi has anyone done the napit competent person assessment. I have to do this 2day assessment at there hq tomorrow. I have read posts that say the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Has anyone tried the newest version of the NICEIC Online certification? I tried it after attending a local techtalk. It was ok... but I found...
Replies
Views
G
Hi Guys I have an Elecsa assessment next Wednesday and was just looking for any advice/experience on what to expect. I have worked as an...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, i'm new to this forum and just wanted to ask a few questions about my upcoming NICEIC regestration and first inspection. I have a limited...
Replies
Views
mckayver
M
Hi All, NAPIT have today informed me that my Dad is not acceptable for full scope due to not having an NVQ Level 3. He has been industry assessed...
Replies
Views
Guest77
G
M
The test cert is for a transportable building I have fill in a test not done it since college, i dont know what to put in the max disconnection...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, finally became a member after reading as a guest for years. Sent application to ELECSA yesterday, any one got any info on what to expect...
Replies
Views
Plonker 3
P
Hi guys. I've recently moved from NAPIT to NICEIC I've just issued a cert. Now the circuit details are as follows. Lighting, 6amp RCBO Ze -...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've recently taken the plunge to start out on my own and enjoy the world of being my own boss. I have recently registered with NIC and...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock