Questions and electrical advice in the USA Electrical Forum - USA Electricians Forums > Electrical Forum for America Electrical Rules, Regulations and State Laws. Electrical Theories, Wiring Diagrams and More. DIY and Professional Electricians are Welcome..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

The Bar and Grill - AMERICANS ONLY

AMERICANS ONLY FORUM
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
I've created this forum category titled American Electrical Advice Forum for those that visit the forum from America and wish to seek electrical...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the rebranding of the Americans-only forum. The Bar and Grill. First drink is on us. There should be around 670 members with access...
Replies
Views
We have the access only area, The Bar and Grill, for American users only. https://www.electriciansforums.net/forums/bar/ It's located within the...
Replies
Views
IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking or providing advice to people who are not competent in their field. If you live...
Replies
Views
@Megawatt is the first to get it. Thanks again for being a member here. :) Click on his name at the start of his post to see the tags.
Replies
Views
We have got some other sections of the forum that I thought might be useful to you guys! They are for all countries but we have new tags that you...
Replies
Views
I am bringing this drawing back into the discussion just to ask one last question. In the drawing there are twelve (12) buckets on the right side...
Replies
Views
Hello sparkies I have stopped by because i have a slight problem in my house. I am a master plumber, I have worked with you guys for years, I hope...
Replies
Views
Everyone on this forum has been great in answering all my 17th ed questions, pls lmk if u have any NEC [American electric] questions, I will be...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! We bought a new construction home in 2018. About a week ago, our cleaning service had an incident where our outlet sparked when...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me more about Twin and Earth American style? What's it's full name? NM? Is it always flat? Do you add a sheath to the...
Replies
Views
Why did 2 holes in my outlet turn blue
Replies
Views
Restoring an old westinghouse desk fan from 1919. There are three wires coming from the fan head (motor) labeled G, Y, and R. Can these be...
Replies
Views
Had an electrician install electrical in our boat dock, but none of the three square d gfi breakers are now working. I unplugged the overhead door...
Replies
Views
Ok Hello all and thanks for having me. I need some advice and joined this forum hoping to be pointed in the right direction. First off I am not...
Replies
Views
20amp outlet, 20amp breaker, 14 gauge wire. I suspect I need a larger wire but that’sa lot of trouble to go through without being sure.
Replies
Views
Current Oven bulb is Halogen G9 base 12.0V 2.5W, 5W Max per manual; Exact replacement not available. Best match is 120V 25W bulbs. Is it advisable...
Replies
Views
I have had a major house fire before, so I am a bit paranoid about electrical. Recently we had a outlet where one of the wires came loose. Upon...
Replies
Views
Installing an over the range microwave, ran the (yellow) wire to the box, but where can I attach the ground and neutral wires? The one bus on the...
Replies
Views
Sorry for being such a simple question but just need help attaching wires in correct location. Right now have a simple off/on switch and want to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a DIY person and just did a 6-3 220V in Tube conduit for car charger. Now I have to do for a friend but not sure about the wire...
Replies
Views
I ran 208 v power to a rottler em69p cnc machine. it calls for 208/240 v 3 phase. 60amp rottler em69 installation manual everything is wired using...
Replies
Views
I'm having a problem with the electric running to my shop. I have electric, but when my compressor or chop saw is running, the lights go extremely...
Replies
Views
First post to this forum so bear with me. So i am hoping to put an outlet in a spare closet so I can plug in various items and have them out of...
Replies
Views
I have 3 circuits (microwave, disposal, and dishwasher) entering a metal box where the THHN wire will be spliced to Romex. I spent half an hour...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in Dallas experiencing heavy power outages and my family has been without power for 36 hours and therefore also heating. I have a 8000...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

USA Electrical Advice

Welcome to the USA Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.

UK Electrical Forum

This is the main UK Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. Electrician State Laws for Electrics and Electricals may differ on a state-by-state basis. American questions and answers can be found in our UK electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock