Questions and electrical advice in the UK Electrical Forum - UK Electricians Forums > Electrical Forum for UK Electrical Rules, Regulations and UK Laws. Electrical Theories, Wiring Diagrams and More. DIY and Professional Electricians are Welcome..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

Just seeing peoples opinions on the whiska Quixx glands for tails? Bad practice to use them without tails clamps within CU?
Replies
Views
W
Hey guys... I have just started my own company and I was wondering if anyone could help me on a invoice design. The type of invoice I was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just a question to see if anyone knows what the blue and orange button do on the radio teleswitch? Changed over storage heaters to new...
Replies
Views
Would appreciate any help. I have a bathroom downlight bulb where the pins are too thin for the holes in the plastic cube attached to the wire of...
Replies
Views
Barry White
B
I know it isn't Electrical but thought it would get more views here. As anyone seen or heard from our Davesparks, According to his profile page he...
Replies
Views
Now, I know I am easily upset, but I find the "new" banner, which covers over some of the text in postings, just ever so slightly irritating. I...
Replies
Views
F
Hi Chaps. I am putting in a ceiling fan. My electric skills are basic. I have 3 sets of wires in my ceiling. 3 lives, 3 neutrals (one is the...
Replies
Views
Do you think we need an electricians chat room on here? We used to have one but it rarely got used. Perhaps have a chat system in the arms again...
Replies
Views
N
Just after a bit of advice please. I need to install a carbon monoxide detector in a rented flat but not sure whether it needs 1 or 2. It's a...
Replies
Views
Evening all. My client wants to have a set of Christmas tree type lights in one of her small trees in the garden. She wants these lights to stay...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Got a query could do with a bit of advice off other sparks who are qualified supervisors. i am working for a company that is registered...
Replies
Views
E
K
Hi. Hope someone can advise. Moving a light switch from an outside shed, through the wall and into my utility room. Have drilled through and...
Replies
Views
Naked ladies are lovely. especially if they are fit. However, on an electrical note... When testing ring final circuits end to end tests...
Replies
Views
Tomhw100
T
Hi, what happened to the Fire Detection forum???? Anyways, are any of you guys involved in annual testing of smoke/heat detection systems in...
Replies
Views
M
hi all i have a bit of work to do for a friend at some point in the near future. i'm a bit concerned (not looked) that the cables might be a bit...
Replies
Views
Evening Evening! currently have a situation where I have: switch on loft landing (2way) switch on 1st floor landing (2way) which turn some down...
Replies
Views
T
I'm hoping to get a bit of expert advice on a problem I have with a friend's wiring. Initially I was asked to take a look at a three-bulb light...
Replies
Views
On the report is the earth fault loop impedance internal Zs or external Ze ?
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock