CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss help fluke 123 scope metre in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

BigD62

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi
Bigd 62 here. My brother has given me his as new Fluke 123 scope meter to sell and buy myself a Megger & fluke 1653. He's in the motor trade and got it to increase business.Paid £1200 2 years ago went on the course and has used it twice. Im now about to finish my first year on 2330 and trying to help me out, but he cannot find the manual or installation/software disc.Ive found the manual to down load from the fluke site, so does anyone have one of these meters they can copy the SW90W install disc 4 me.Im willing to pay so any help would be appreciaited.
regards
BigD62:)

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to help fluke 123 scope metre in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom