Discuss what works? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

flip73

-
Reaction score
Hello all
some of this will probaly be repeated stuff from other threads(i have looked back already) and some of it might help others so here goes anyway.
Advertising, flyers, websites etc just wondered who found gained best results.Im working on the website got it free for 2 years with 5 web addresses from microsoft office live,play with existing templates or get some one to play around with the design for you.you just have to register a credit card i presume this is to allow pay per click if you want that route.
the van, do i sign write. Im part p registered but most of my work normally comes from subby work, just wondered if others in same position found them selves losing work because of turning up on someone elses site with there name plastered everywhere?
Phone no. i dont want the expense of anther bt line does any one use those voip systems,which ones?, can i just stick it through the broadband at home and use it for advertising next to my mobile?Ive looked into this alittle the fsb offer the voip and you can choose a no. to match your area code
flyers, i would mainly like to target other businesses so planned to target ind estates,any tips on successful flyers, or templtes found on line.Anyone found certain topics easier to promote e.g update data network, add points, fire alarm updates or just stick to power & lights.
which areas of advertising generally work best to target the commercial industrial side of things?
thanks

Reply to what works? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm an electrician of 20 years. Starting out with domestic and commercial install work but mainly working in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just wondering what the general situation is with other people on smaller jobs, do you give a quote or estimate to the client before you...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I’m hoping for some advice. I currently run a small limited company that provides IT services, both commercial and domestic so I...
Replies
Views
I got a TEXT message (i dont know them and i cant find out who they are from the phone number) "Hi speaking from Indeed Are you available to give...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a quick question for registered sparks on here. Can/ will / do you certify notifiable work done by others? I guess I’d have to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock