Discuss LEL-detection in atex zones required? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Dear all,
Can anyone tell me if LEL-detection is required in atex zones (in europe). I'm not sure if I read the ATEX 153-Requirements. I have a building in which we keep the flammable gas concentrations (far) below 10%LEL through leakage reduction & ventilation. I would say that in such a case LEL-detaction has no realistic pre. Any suggestions?

Reply to LEL-detection in atex zones required? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

....TN-S appears outside, butt TT employed inside. Good Evening Everybody (This is my first post) Overview: The supply to my parent's cottage...
Replies
Views
To start with it all seems to make sense, the TRV measures the room temperature and controls the radiator temperature to suit, as the water flow...
Replies
Views
Ok Hello all and thanks for having me. I need some advice and joined this forum hoping to be pointed in the right direction. First off I am not...
Replies
Views
Please take some time to read through this. It is written by Widdler's father. I found it on a governement website.. It certainly speaks my mind...
Replies
Views
I am Sure the STA and the REA will not mind me posting this copied and pasted from a newsletter. I will be after you all in the New Year as new...
Replies
Views
Earthstore
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock